Matcha Tea Mist is a toning lotion that should be used after cleansing the skin. It is ultra refreshing and will slow down premature ageing.
Matcha tea water is an aqueous extract obtained by steam distillation. It is destined to become the most favourite ingredient within the cosmetic industry without a doubt. This ‘health plant’ is excellence for the skin as it prevents various types of stress, such as oxidative stress, and it also stimulates micro-circulation to detoxify the skin.
Matcha Tea is Chinese in origin but built its reputation in Japan in the 16th Century when it was introduced into the Tea Ceremony, in order to approach tasting from a spiritual angle of harmony, respect, purity and peace of mind. Produced solely from Tencha Tea, its leaves are processed by a meticulous and ancestral technique, before being transformed into a very fine green and shimmering powder which catches the eye at first glance.
Matcha Tea Mist is rich in amino acids, polyphenols, minerals and caffeine and is a genuine symbol of both luxury and tradition, it is often described as the ‘green gold of Japan’.
Matcha Tea Mist 400ml
- Completes the cleansing routine
- Protects the skin from pollution
- Reduces puffiness and skin inflammation
- Prevents premature ageing
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Aids exfoliation
- The tannins in matcha shrink pores
- Reduces the production of oil associated to acne
- Stimulates elastin production
- Prevents dry skin
- Balances skin pH
- Improves the skin's acid mantle
- Suitable for all skin types, especially aged & combination skins
- Does not contain alcohol